Thursday, September 4, 2008

SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm Gold Label

The box is in brown box.



The container is in gold plastic, it looks pretty sturdy. I really like the design of this bottle.
The container is round, and bulky. It has a seal on top. I didn't know whether to peel of the toop or just simply push it down..
There is pump on the top. The pump make it easy to control the amount of the BB for each use.
I found that one pump can cover one side of my cheek. So, I need 5 pumps for my overall face area.
On the back, it provides a direction and the quality of this bb.
One pump will come out this much.

Color : The color is a shade darker than my skin.
Texture : The texture is pretty thick but blendable.
Coverage : Sheer to medium. You can apply couple layers if you need more coverage.
It can cover my under eye circles in just one application.
After blending, it is unnoticeable.






Today I'm wearing Skin79 Super+ BB and Skin79 water pearl on top. It looks very natural.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do you order from korea directly?
those skin79 products?