Thursday, September 4, 2008

VOV Castledew Whitening BB Repair Balm SPF15

After reading several reviews about this VOV Whitening BB cream, I can't resist the urge to get one. I placed my order afterward. I have a light skin tone, so I ordered Shade#1.
I like the white packaging. It's plain, simple, yet stylish.


I don't understand the Korean words. At first, I thought I got shade#2.


On the side of the box.
On top, it says "Shade 1".

I like the cap screw.


Texture : thick, creamy
Coverage : Sheer (buidable) You can apply several layers of this BB and still look natural.
Dewy : This one contains a lot of fine, teeny shimmer. But it doesn't make you look like a disco ball.
Oil Control : pretty good. (I have a combo-dry so I can't really say much about oil control)
Price : 12000 won. This one is slightly more expensive than the Skin79. But they throw in couple free gifts.

After spreading, it blends in really well.

All in all, I do like this one very much. I'd layer this BB on top of other matte BB creams for a subtle glow-y effect. I like the texture and blendability of this BB cream.


No comments: