Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Haul : BB Creams

I've found myself fascinating with the BB creams. I'm now so interested in the BB creams that I ordered some BB creams to try. After I've tried, I'm so hooked! No wonder it's a big hit all over Asia now.

And today, I got a package from Korea today. I'm super happy!


It's impressive to see how the Korean merchants take good care of their customers. They added couple extra free gifts for every product I purchased. Although they didn't cost so much for them but I still like to see. Unlike the cosmetics stores here in the US, the only time they give away free gifts is when they have the GWP events.

They are 3 separate bags for each product that I got.



Open up the box, I found these! My very first SKIN79 BB Cream. I'm a huge fan of dewy skin. So, I ordered the Skin79 Shiny Pearl. I gotta say this one is very shimmer. I could see a tiny shimmers when I tried it on the back of my hand. After putting on top of the BRTC Perfect Recover, my face looks so amazing. It does reflect lights but it doesn't make me look like a disco ball.

SKIN79 Shiny Pearl Water Drop
I have to say I do like the Shiny Pearl. It contains loads of fine shimmer. When apply on face, it doesn't make me look like a sparkle goofball. I like the effect it gives. The faint scent does make me concern a little since I'm afriad it will clog pores. I just tested it on my cheeks on top of the BRTC today. I haven't seen any bumps or problems caused by this yet.

The texture is really light and sheer. The shade is tad brighter than the Super+ but it doesn't make me look ghost-like.


SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm
The name "Beblesh" doesn't make any sense. I guess they just came up with the word that sounds somewhat similar to "Blemish" to distingish itself from other brands.

The little pink box next to the gold box is the freebie they put in. I got 2 of these little mini ones.



SKIN79 Milky Shine Sun Protect SPF35
During the time I placed my order, they had a special sale going on. I got the Super+ for 9900 won ($9.80) and I could get a Milky Shine for 2200 won ($2). So, I ordered it. The Milky Shine does have a pretty strong scent that lasts quite a while. If you can endure the scent on your face for couple hours before it fades, you definitely should one of these. It's a good deal for a combo like this.






VOV Whitening BB Repair Balm

The seller gave a hand cream (pink box) and cotton pads. The hand cream smells delicious. It make my hands so soft. I really like it.



VOV Magic Hand Cream
The hand cream is a pink box on the left. I do like the scent.


Line them up!
From Left : VOV hand cream, VOV Whitening BB, Skin79 Super+, Skin79 Milky Shine, Skin79 Shiny Pearl Water Drop, Skin79 Super+ (Free gifts)


Good-bye eye Pender by VOV
(I'm not sure what "pender" means. Again, it might sound like a "Panda"?)


I don't have any reviews on the BB creams yet. I will use them for awhile before I do any reviews on them.

I apologize for fuzzy quality of my photos. >.< There must be some sorts of camera settings that I have no idea how to operate, yet to make it clearer or better...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#473624][u]Nice post! thank you for sharing this information. nonnt.blogspot.com really got under my
[/u][/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#473624][u]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/u][/color]