Thursday, September 4, 2008

SKIN79 Milky Shine Sun Protect SPF35 PA++

When I ordered Skin79 BB creams, there was an option of adding 2200 won and get a sunscreen lotion. I did order that.


It comes in a silver plastic tube with a plastic cap.
Texture : liquidy
Scent : very strong perfume but it smells kinda nice. The scent does stay on for couple hours.
Color : opaque white, very creamy.



Color : milky white

I think this one has a pretty strong scent that would last about an hour. So, I hesistate to apply it on my face. Right now I'm wearing it on my arms only. It doesn't have a chemical sunscreen scent which I like. It's easy to spread and doesn't leave a sheen on my arm.

I bought it along with Skin79 BB cream. I paid 9900 won (US$9.10 for a BB cream) and paid 2200 won ($2) extra for this tube. It's a pretty good buy considering the amount and the SPF protection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.