Thursday, September 4, 2008

Review : Shaeyes Herbal Kohl eyeliner

SHAEYES Herbal Kohl

I watched a youtube vdo reviewing this kohl eyeliner. I was intrigued by the color intensity and the design of the tube. So, I ordered one from ebay store. The package arrived shortly after I made a payment. It comes in a white cloth envelope which I find very interesting since this is the first time I see one.




The Kohl eyeliner comes in a little tube. It's a black lipstick case design. On one side, it's flat with a mirror attached to it.


The package makes me think of Arabian lady who draws her eyes very nicely. I kinda like it already.

When arrived, the mirror already broke in half but still attached to the tube.

They have a seal for safely or sanitary control??


Open the cap and swirl it up. Reveal the kohl intense black eyeliner in a sharp lipstick form.



I was not sure if it contains lead so I asked.

I double checked with the seller and other users. Both claimed that this one did not contain leads or other heavy paritcles danger to the human body.



This is a picture of my eye after lining with just one application of this kohl eyeliner.
It darken my bottom lashes very well.


I really love it... Now I can have a Arabian eye.
(I always wonder how Arabian ladies have such beauty intense black eyeliners. Now I know the trick)
Tricks : After lining the inner rim of your bottom eyes, don't forget to dust either brown or black (colors of your choices). I prefer to sweep a dark brown on top of the kohl liner so it stays put and doesn't smudge all over the place.

I found that after applying several sweeps of the eyeshadow on top of the liner. I no longer have a problem of a raccoon eye (panda eye as we call it in Asia)



You have to be careful not to smudge it under your eyes because it does STAY on very well after it sets.
It has a wax-like consistency. When you put an eyeshadow on top, it will transform the kohl liner into dark black ink imo.


I've been using this Kohl eyeliner for almost a week now. So far I'm really impressed with its quality. It doesn't irritate my eyes, and I'm wearing contact lenses.
However, it is quite difficult to remove. I found that using gentle cleanser wouldn't do. I'm using an oil base eye makeup remover to do the job. By leaving the oil base eye makeup remover on for couple seconds, then wipe will do the trick.


You can make it more intense or just a bit in the inner corner.

I was experimenting with shading in the above picture.

...'...

If you're interested in the kohl eyeliner, try ebay. They have bunch of these stuffs for sale. They will come all the way from India.

No comments: