Thursday, September 4, 2008

Review : BRTC Perfect Recover Balm

After reading many rave reviews for BB Creams, I can't resist but jumping on the bb bandwagon. I bought my BRTC Perfect Recover Balm from ebay. This BB came straight from Korea.

I do like a white and blue color of the package.
On the bottom of the blue box, it reveals the expiration date.

It was made in 2008 and expire in 2011.

The tube looks cute but the cap looks really cheap and flimsy.

Front

Back


Color : The color is pretty good match to my skin. I have an NC25 during the summer months. This one seems to match my skintone pretty well.

Texture : It's a little thick but can spread out very easily.

Coverage : It's buildable. You can apply several layers of this bb and still doesn't look too mask-like or unnatural. However, you have to be careful because after several layers, it can make you look too pale.
After blending, it feels really nice on my skin.
If you have dry skin, you may need to apply extra rich moisturizer since this one does make your skin look & dries out your skin. I could see dry patches on my cheeks.

When I put on extra rich moisturizer, this one seems to control oil pretty well. I applied at 8 in the morning, the oil control lasts until 4 or 5 PM (with super emollient moisturizer).




The above picture : I'm wearing Missha Perfect Cover in 23 with a thin layer of BRTC Perfect Recover on top.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.